Banana Bike LT – Assembly Instructions
LT Bike Assembly Video
Attach the Handle Bars to the Frame
The headset which connects the front forks and frame together is pre-assembled, which makes attaching the handlebars very easy.
- Remove the black plastic cap from the bottom of the handlebars
- Slide the handlebars fully into the headset.
- Start to tighten the hex nut on top of the handlebars using the supplied hex key.
- Check the alignment of the handlebars.
- Tighten the nut until the handlebars are firmly locked into place and cannot move.
- Regularly check that the handlebars are fixed firmly in place.
Attach the Seat to the Frame
Firstly place the quick release bracket over the top of the frame which receives the seat post.
Slide the seat post into the frame. Tighten the left screw, then close the clamp. Tighten until there is no movement in the seat stem.
Attach the Wheels to the Frame
The spindles for the wheels come pre-assembled, but to allow for the wheel to fit into the box, the nuts will need adjusting to ensure the wheel is in the centre.
- Remove the dome nut and hooked safety clip from each end of the spindle.
- Loosen the nuts on each side and adjust until the wheel is in the centre of the spindle.
- Slide the forks over the spindle. On the outside of the spacer, washer and nut.
- Slide the hooked safety clip over the spindle and hook it through the hole in the frame.
- Screw the dome nuts tight on each side.
- Regularly check that the dome nuts are tight.
- Before riding, please check that the seat, wheels and handlebars and tight and secure.
- Adult assembly required.
- For the child’s personal safety, always use safety equipment such as Helmet, Elbow pads, Knee Pads, and Gloves. Always wear shoes when riding.
- Don’t transport passengers. Ride on smooth paved flat surfaces without any traffic.
- Not for use on public roads.
- Do not ride at dusk, at night, or at times of limited visibility and unfit weather.
- Replace worn or broken parts immediately.